Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh! its what you do to me..

I am a love struck puppy! Well I am not actually in love or anything near. Its just when I listen to this song called 'Hey there Delilah' by Plain white Ts, I remember-well, someone.

Oh its what you do to me! I was so young then. But I felt it. The love I mean. Maybe I could love him so much only because I was so young. What I felt then was so pure. Why did I grow up? I cannot love selflessly anymore. I am practical and selfish. But back then I was just a kid, still grappling with teenage. But it was so so pure. I was so pure. The feelings, when they hit me, the flood of tears when I realized I miss 'him'. And yet, I did not want to possess him. Did not want to touch him. But just be with him. Keep watching him. Look into his eyes, and feel love and only love, spotless.

I am thousand of miles away from him now. I am not sure if I can love anyone so much again anymore. If I can love at all.

2 more years..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am wondering who it is you are talking about....but it doesn't matter...I completely agree....it was so pure and simple and spotless back then...

Mancy said...

Oh you know him :) Think harder..

Unknown said...

who ????