Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My tag!!!

Ok shruti, so u tagged me..i thought it was interesting..n therefore I will continue this...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need to lose weight

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
15$and 40 cents

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
More

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Mom (not really boring because she is in India)

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
QSQT Ae mere humsafar guitar

6. What are you wearing right now?
tee and track pants

7. Do you label yourself?
Yes..lots of times

8. Name the brand of the shoes you currently own?
Reebok, Payless and some unbranded ones

9.Bright or Dark Room?
Bright. Cant stand darkness

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Frankly? i think she is a nutcase just like me..but she is one of my closest friends..

11. What does your watch look like?
Its a Titan watch..ordinary..white dial golden hands etc.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping..snoring..dreaming

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Nothing special..some At&t offer.. :D

14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
S**t

15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
My sister! (oh but she is family.. :( )

16. Last furry thing you touched?
Very cute rabbits that go by names like Drake, Coco, Peanut, Snowflake, Shadow etc..

17. Favorite age you have been so far?
I think 17-18..was the best time of my life..but also 21..loved being young!

18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
F*** you..to a friend I argued with

19.The last song you listened to?
Dooba Dooba rehta hoon aakhon men teri..

20. Where did you live in 1987?
Dahisar Anand Nagar

21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Well yes..but I cant say their name.. :P

22. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope someone is! Coz that will mean I have something to be jealous about. :)

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Mobile phone, Pitt ID, Books

24. What’s your favorite town/city?
Mumbai and Pittsburgh

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
To the secretary of State dept of transport..long story..

26. Can you change the oil in a car?
Nope

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Chatted with him a few days ago..works for a big corporate company..wont take the company's name..or he will know it was him.. :)

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My back..guess who?

29.What is your current desktop picture?
At the cost of sounding narcissistic..Myself!

30. Have you been burnt by love?
Hell yes!

2 comments:

Shruti said...

I bet you added that "just like me" part in calling me a nutcase as an afterthought :P

Mancy said...

haha..true..didnt want to offend u..but the closest friend thing is true.. :)